Dear TSO participants and friends of TSO,
It is now time to renew your membership to TSO for 2016. At the bottom of this letter is a link to our membership form for your convenience. Please complete the form and return it to us with your check to cover membership dues.
Please remember that these dues are our primary source of funding for TSO. Your dues help to pay for the numerous activities undertaken by TSO to provide you with services, information, advocacy and support. All of the people involved with TSO are volunteers. We have no paid employees and no reimbursement from other sources. This is why we seek grants and gifts to help support our activities on your behalf.
What does TSO do for you? Here are a few of our activities:
- We are now maintaining an active presence and voice in public policy issues that could impact you like the Medicare Access for Part D coverage of your immunosuppressant meds
- Maintaining an up to date and informative website
- Expanding our communications to Facebook and Twitter
- Providing you with a quarterly newsletter
- Offering the annual "Celebration of Life" Summer Picnic and Holiday party
- Monthly meetings which bring you educational presentations on topics that are relevant to you
- Outreach, research, and identification of resources on transplantation and organ donation
- An active volunteer program with training provided so that volunteers can participate in community organ donation programs and activities
These are but a few of our activities. As you can see, we are working very hard to keep TSO in the forefront as a community based organization. However, there are costs associated with our activities and we need your help in maintaining our ability to do this work through your membership dues. So don't put it off until tomorrow. Please take a moment to send in your check.
Have a question? Contact TSO at email@example.com.
Download the latest adobe reader.
Pay your TSO membership dues using PayPal: